A good friend of mine reminded me of my blog today and mentioned that I hadn't updated it in a VERY long time. That is very true and I don't have a real good excuse, except life is so busy right now! Our family has lots of great news:
1. Cole is 19 months old and is growing up so fast.
2. Cole is in a preschool class this year that meets one day a week and he LOVES it!
3. We found out last week that we are having a little girl!
4. She may be born really close to Cole's birthday, like within days! No one knows but the Lord!
5. We are working on cleaning out our third bedroom to get it ready to be pink!
I'm back at work in the afternoons and enjoying my job very much. Cole loves coming with me and he enjoys playing with the children. They love playing with him too! He has such a cute personality these days. He calls Charlie and I mama and dada all the time! He has just started putting two words together which is really good for his age (boys tend to be a little slower in language)! He loves lawn mowers, trucks, airplanes, wagons, basically anything with wheels! He doesn't understand that he is going to have a baby sister and probably won't until she is here! In honor of our exciting news of having a baby girl, enjoy my new background color: pink!
2 comments:
Yay, finally a new PINK blog post! (I know, the hypocrisy...maybe I'll work on that while Joel's out of town!) Yall do have so many exciting things going on right now and we're so happy for you both. Sorry I missed seeing Cole when I dropped off the pinecones, but glad I got to see yalls faces for a moment. Preschool was a lot of fun for me, and I'm glad Cole's enjoying it too. It won't be long until he has a little sister to have fun with!
Okay...I finally updated my blog today...I think it's been a while for you too;)
Post a Comment